INGLES                                 
                                                             I LIKE MY LIVE
                                      Imagen

                                   
           My name is Ana Keren Reyes Acuña. I'm fifteen years old. I tudy in the center school. I         usually go to the gym in the afternoon. I like to play volleyball. I always with my family. I can play the drum. I don't like football. My favorite color is black. I don't like to the run,i prefer to walk.

She likes her life

Her name is Ana Keren Reyes Acuña. She is fifteen years old. She studies at the high school. She usually goes to the gym in the afternoon. She likes to play volleyball.

She is always with her family. She can play the drum. She doesn’t like football. His favorite color is black. She doesn’t like to run, she prefers to walk.
She sometimes goes to the movies. She never fights with her sister. She is cooking for her family on weekdays.


                                                   La imagen puede contener: 2 personas, gafas


She is called Alondra Dianel Medina Villalba. She is fifteen years old. She lives in Tehuacan Puebla. She estudies in the Centro Escolar Presidente Venustiano Carranza. She likes to dance. She always do exercised in the afternoon. She is very happy. She can cook cup cakes. She does not have a boyfriend. She cant not sing. She never swims. She is learning to cook cakes. She likes to go the parties.
She likes her life

She is called Alondra Dianel Medina Villalba. She is fifteen years old. She lives in Tehuacán Puebla. She estudies in the Centro Escolar Presidente Venustiano Carranza. She likes to dance. She always do exercised in the afternoon.She likes to go the parties. She is very happy. She can cook cup cakes. She does not have a boyfriend. She cant not sing. She never swims. She is learning to cook cakes.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog